We are aware that gambling problems are on the rise in the USA and worldwide. Café Casino’s policy on responsible gambling aims to keep gambling fun and entertaining but also safe and proper at the same time.
All Café Casino players must be 18 years old and above. Younger individuals automatically don’t qualify to sign up. We have tools in place to ensure no underage person makes successful registration with us. All our advertisements target adult players only.
We keep a keen eye on all activities carried out by our users, disable any account proved to belong to a minor immediately, and confiscate all winnings. Falsifying your age and address to skip age limitations is a serious offense in the United States.
To prevent minors from using your account, here are our recommendations:
- Your account number and password should remain secret.
- Always mind your computer or phone when you sign in.
- Keep your banking information and credit card number hidden from minors.
Activating Parental Control
If your children are younger than 18 years of age and can access your computer, it is advisable to install parental control software to prevent illegal access. To monitor your minor’s activities, we recommend these parental control software:
Tips and Strategies for Responsible Gambling
Gambling should be enjoyable and not shameful. To control your gambling, here are our recommendations:
- Remain alert and keep an eye on the amount of money you use.
- Always stick to your budget despite any losses.
- Only play with money you have no problem losing.
- View gambling as a means of enjoyment and not an income generator.
- Allocate a predetermined time for your gambling sessions and ensure you stick to it.
- Avoid gambling when you are drunk or intoxicated.
- Do not gamble when you are depressed.
- Do not use gambling as a scapegoat to flee life’s problems.
Identifying and Dealing with Problem Gambling
Café Casino believes that gambling is an entertaining and stimulating activity that shouldn’t cause negativity in a player’s life. If you fear you are suffering from gambling problems, here are some questions from Gamblers Anonymous to ask yourself:
- Did gambling ever waste your time in school or at work?
- Has gambling ever caused unhappiness in your home?
- Did gambling affect your social standing?
- Have you felt guilty after gambling?
- Have you ever gambled to pay debts and solve financial problems with winnings?
- Are you less efficient or ambitious because of gambling?
- Have you been tempted to gamble again immediately after losses to recover your money?
- Do you wish to play and win more after winning?
- Have you ever gambled till the last coin?
- Have you ever borrowed money to finance your bankroll?
- Are you wary of spending your gambling budget on other expenses?
- Has gambling ever made you care less about yourself or your family?
- Have you ever spent more time gambling than planned?
- Have you at any point used gambling as an escape from loneliness, boredom, stress or problems?
- Have you tried any illegal activity or considered doing it to earn gambling money?
- Has gambling ever made you lose sleep?
- Do you feel like gambling every time you face an argument or disappointment in life?
- Have you ever considered celebrating achievement by gambling for a few hours?
- Have you ever contemplated suicide as a result of gambling?
If you answered “Yes” to at least 7 of these questions, you are a compulsive gambler.
Taking a Break
Please chat with our support team when you need a break so that we can disable your account. Feel free to tell us about your gambling problem so that we can disable your account permanently.
Problem Gambling Assistance
If you are experiencing gambling problems, there are many solutions. We recommend that players who are experiencing gambling problems check out these websites: