The list below includes the information about you that we may collect, use, and process:
- Any information you give us when you fill in forms on the Website or any other information you give us either through email or the Website
- Records of any communication be it through email, telephone, the Website, or any other means not mentioned
- The answers you give in customer research or surveys we conduct
- However, we don’t have access to details of any transactions you carry out with a casino be it through telephone, the Website, or any other means not mentioned
- Information about your visits to the Website inclusive of but not limited to your location data, traffic data, weblogs, and other communication data.
Use of Information
Any distinctive details, data, or any other information you provide may be used to:
- Create, operate and manage your account
- Comply with our regulatory and legal duties
- Provide you (where you have consented) with information about promotional offers
- We don’t monitor your transactions and gaming with an intent of noting fraud, money laundering, and cheating
- We don’t process any transactions including card or online payments
Your personal identifiable information will be given to the Website owner or to other people or companies only:
- If you have given us permission to share the information
- If sharing this information is necessary to provide information or service you have requested
- If it’s in response to any legal process(es)
- If it is established that you have breached any of our Website’s Terms of Service, other operational guidelines, or if you have broken any rules for specific services
- If the information is necessary for identity verification purposes as indicated in the Terms of Service
Users who open an account with our Website may get a welcome email with useful information and service announcements, for example, valuable information about temporary system or site outages, and any maintenance issues that may alter the level of service. Your identifiable information may be moved and stored on computer hardware or in offices outside the European Economic Area in order to make the information or services you have requested available to you, and you are presumed to consent to that.
Security And Privacy
We will do our best to keep your personal identifiable information safe. However, it is not possible to completely secure the transmission of data over the internet. For this reason, we disavow all responsibility or liability for the divulgence of your details caused by blunders in transmission, access by unauthorized third parties, or other reasons beyond our realistic control.
You are totally responsible for maintaining the secrecy of any account ID or password you use to register, and you need to be cautious whenever you disclose information online.
The website may include links to different websites owned and operated by third parties. This policy does not cover the information practices of those websites, and we are not responsible for their privacy policies. We strongly advise that you examine these third-parties’ website privacy policies before disclosing any information. It is advisable that you get in touch with these third parties directly with questions on how they use the information they collect
Opting In, Opting Out
When you accept to receive emails from the Website, you are choosing to receive by email the information and/or offers on any of the latest events, products, promotions or materials from our client who we manage this policy for.
You may notify our customer service team if you decide that you no longer wish to receive such email communications or if you want to alter or correct any earlier provided information we maintain.
Corrections And Updates
As a security precaution, we may request that you confirm your identity by providing identification records, for example, your name, address and/or date of birth, government issued ID, or any other documents we may consider necessary prior to changing your private identifiable information. Additionally, the accessibility of personally identifiable information may be constrained or denied if granting such access would prove to be unreasonably laborious or costly in the circumstances, or except otherwise approved by law.